If I tell you hair hydration, you of course think of aloe vera gel or glycerin. What if I told you that a spray, made with our hair detox tea, is your ally, no matter the season. So don't hesitate any longer! Go rummage in your cupboards or the nearest store and follow this super simple recipe for anti-hair loss spray.🥣
- 70ml water
- 2 gr of hair detox tea
- 10 drops of peppermint essential oil
- 10 ml of passion fruit oil
- 10 ml of hibiscus oil
- Our detox tea is a subtle blend of 12 100% natural and organic ingredients.
- Available as a 25-day treatment, this green tea takes care of your hair.
- Peppermint essential oil has purifying and cleansing properties.
Hibiscus vegetable oil is recognized for its properties :
🔑Sheath and nourishes the hair fiber.
🔑Makes hair soft and shiny.
Passion fruit oil is known for :
- Nourish and protect dry hair.
- Compensate for the lack of fatty substances at the ends of the hair.
Good to know :
Before adding peppermint essential oil to your hair spray, carry out a test first in the crease of the elbow to avoid any risk of allergy.
Incorporate spring water into your sray. In fact, tap water can contain limescale which risks drying out your hair.
Furthermore, it is essential to keep your spray in a cool place or to add a preservative in order to maintain all its properties.
- Infuse the tea for 15 minutes then transfer it to a 100 ml spray bottle.
- Incorporate the oils then the peppermint essential oil.
- Shake vigorously to homogenize the preparation.
- Optional: add a few drops of preservative (cosgard) to the preparation for a period of one month of use.
Please note, this spray is two-phase, so it is completely normal for the 2 phases (oil and water) to separate quickly after mixing.
This spray is ideal for :
- Moisturize your hair.
- Flatten your hair.
- Retain hydration.
It is not necessary to moisturize every day, it must be able to last at least two days depending on each person's hair. If the hair needs daily hydration, the products used are not suitable, the routine should therefore be reviewed.
The use of natural products helps a lot in maintaining the hydration and suppleness of textured hair. Some unnatural products contain drying ingredients and do not help maintain proper hair hydration.
For more advice, do not hesitate to subscribe to our newsletter to receive our advice and tips.